Offered at $4,195,000
5 bed · 4.5 bath · 4,837 sq ft · 0.92 acres
Incredible Happy Valley estate home built in 2003 by Mark Becker. Perfectly updated with stunning finishes, this home is nothing short of exquisite. Offering 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms, formal office, two family rooms, and an amazing chef's kitchen, you will want for nothing!
Fabulous outdoor spaces include covered wraparound porches with Mt. Diablo views, loggia with outdoor kitchen, lawns, hot tub, waterfall, planting beds, rose garden, bocce court, sport court, and an award-winning Garden Lights landscape design.
- 4,837 sq. ft.
- 0.92 acre lot
- 5 bedrooms plus office
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 3-car garage
- Formal living/dining rooms
- 2 family rooms
- Chef's kitchen with walnut island
- GE Monogram series appliances: 48" gas range with double ovens, additional wall oven and microwave over, two dishwashers, and 48" side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Solid, hand-scraped, beveled-edge hickory floors (12' lengths, 7" wide)
- Wraparound covered patios with incredible Mt. Diablo views
- Terraced yard with loggia, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, waterfall, lawns, bocce court, and sport court